Apartment makeover series

Hey guys,
How are you all doing?
I remember I started this blog back in I think 2010 or earlier and I honestly don't remember it being this hard, you know making an instagram profile, updating your facebook page, then adding all of that to the blog etc. (Have I gotten old or something? :P )
Requesting you guys to please put up with me while I try to learn this stuff.

Anyways, I think I told you guys how excited I am to show you how i'm decorating my appartment.
I dont exactly know what the size of the appartment is but it has 3 decent sized bedrooms, a kind of small living space, 2 baths, kitchen and no storage closets or any closets for that matter. (for some reason they mostly don't have built-in closets here in Saudi)

First I want to show you guys the appartment in it's raw state and then do One room dedicated posts on how I decorated and made it functional.

A little backstory, I told you guys since I had a 3 month visit visa last year, so we stayed in a furnished appartment. That's when one of our friends called us over for breakfast and I saw this building for the first time (the one we're currently living in) and I loved their appartment. It was so airy and bright, lots of sunlight coming in through the living room window and the living room was huge so I instantly fell in love with it. Buttttt, when we got the appartment for us I was in Pakistan and couldn't really see it in person so when I got here I found out that we couldn't get the appartment with the same layout as theirs because none was really left and the one we did get had a really small living space with no light what so ever ;( Uggggh I was soooo disappointed)
Still, I didn't give up and decided to make do with what I had and make it look really pretty :D

So here are some of the pictures of the appartment.







P.S. to help others we got this appartment for 23000 SAR per anum. Usually they take 1000 as security which is refundable upon vacation of the appartment and 1000 is the estate agent's fee.
P.S.S. In order to make the real estate agreement you have to submit your iqama and the iqama/passport of your family members. In addition to that you also have to submit a representation letter from your employer confirming your employment. :)
I hope you guys like the post. Your comments are very welcome.

Live life, have Fun and give love to everyone and anyone. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apartment makeover series: Dining room makeover

DIY: Crib canopy

Easiest sponge cake recipe.