Furr nail :D

Hello girls ;)
I know I'm a bit late for my post, but medicine is so so captivating (i hope the word explains my condition), i get assignments every day and it's just so difficult to take out time but I promise I will try my best to be punctual ;)




OK, so when I saw these furr nails online and fell in love on first sight ;) I wanted to get them as soon as possible but as you know I had my exams and other stuff, so as soon as i got free i went for shopping and I was seriously not expecting to find them in Pakistan but to my surprise I did and then I just didn't think for another second and bought these :D




Initially I was worried if the furr would stick and stay for a long time and that is why I didn't buy allot of colors.



To make furr nails the procedure is very very simple, apply a base coat and then the matching nail polish ( i got one with the furr) then readily put the furr on your nail and press it. Let it dry for a minute and then brush of the excess furr.
Tthat's all, no top coat ;)



Now for the staying part, they lasted for a day in my case and started to get of from the tips of the nails. Be sure to apply the furr when the polish is wet and you will have to do some touch ups if you want to wear this for long.






MY THOUGHTS:

Personally, I find these nails very attractive and cute. They are different from the regular varnished look and look great in winters :D
I got this polish and the furr from hyperstar, fortress, Lahore.
Hope you guys like it :) I will be doing a nail art using this furr soon inshallah ;)

What do you think about the furr nails?

Comments

  1. wow very neat I must say...and lovely color!
    hey i have a question, can we apply this fur thing on any normal nail polish in the wet state? or does it have to be some special nail color for sticking the fur? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sadia...:)
      yes you can apply it on any wet nail polish ^_^
      do send me pictures when you try this :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! What an effect! The colour is really nice!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i have been looking for this from so long now i will definitely buy this btw i loved the color nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Haniya...yes I love them too :D
      do try them and do post also ;) ^_^

      Delete
  4. ooh perfect! such a lovely colour too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color and nails!!
    www.fatimasalim.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smileys (^_^)

WATER MARBLE NAIL ART WITHOUT WATER (tutorial)