WATER MARBLE NAIL ART WITHOUT WATER (tutorial)

Well I'm sure all of you guys know about water marble nail art (i did my last post on that) :-D and if you have tried it you definitely know that it's a bit messy :( so here I am with a not messy, without water, marble nail art ;-)
marble nail art without water
Pardon me ...didn't clean up fingers before taking pictures this time ;)

Lets start then :)


THINGS YOU NEED:

  • a base coat
  • mocha by color studio professionals
  • a pink nail polish ( I used pretty in pink by color studio professionals)
  • a peach nail polish (I used super hero by color studio professionals)
  • a purple nail polish ( I've used Toronto by color studio professionals)
  • a plastic sheet, bag or even a piece of plastic wrap.
  • Top coat
  • a nail sticker (optional)



HOW TO DO IT:

Apply a base coat on all your nails to protect them.
Apply mocha on 4 of your nails and apply Toronto by color studio professionals on the ring finger and let them dry.
mocha and toronto by color studio professionals

Now place drops of the peach nail polish on the nails with mocha as base and pink drops on top of nails with purple nail color as base.
drops of super hero(peach) on top of mocha

Take a plastic bag and place it over the dots and press just a little. This will create a marble like pattern. 
place a piece of plastic over the drops to make the design

marble design without top coat


Apply the top coat to smooth the pattern and your design is ready! (simple isn't it?? )
color studio professionals super top coat.

marble nail art with top coat.


For more detailing you may add stickers or stamp your nail art before applying top coat ;-)
nail art stickers.






I hope you guys like it and find it easy :D
Do give me your feedback and send me your nail art pictures on my Facebook page. ;)

DO YOU FIND THIS NAIL ART EASY AND ATTRACTIVE??


Comments

  1. nice
    looks like you only use color studio's nail paints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou...i do use others also ...but mostly color studio because they are formaldehyde and toluene free..and that's healthy ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi there!
    we would love to have you as a writer for www.braindirector.com. Please let us know via email at khuram@doctor.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks very pretty :)
    I just started blogging as well and i would really appreciate if you can visit back and join me there!
    http://eileensbeautydiary.blogspot.com/
    I am also hosting a giveaway. Join it if you are interested :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Eileen ...I just visited your blog...you've got some pretty great reviews...keep up the good work and best of luck :)

      Delete
  4. Love the post. Im was gonna try this same look tmw and then i saw your blog =D
    btw you are one of my nominees for Leibster Award. ^_^
    check it out here:
    http://journalbyana.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Ana ... do send me a picture when you try it :)
      I'l fill up the requirements of the award by tonight inshAllah.

      Delete
  5. You daft thing,this ain't water marble,its not even close to water marble!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smileys (^_^)

Furr nail :D